Episode 4 | Communication in Marriage
* Sara and I have a great marriage. A lot of people cannot say that and we are truly
blessed that we can.
* Sara helped me to become the man that I am today
* Communication is vital in a marriage.
* You cannot have a great marriage when you cut each other down.
* Our communication is to build one another up instead of tearing one another down.
* You can apologize for the wrong words you say, but you cannot take them back.
Get your copy of Praying Circles Around Your Marriage from Joel and Nina Schmidgall today!
Don’t miss another episode, blog post, or update. Sign up for my free newsletter and grab my free book Visual Impairment here!
For a limited time, my book Unemployed Rockstar is on sale on Amazon for 0.99!
Have you been wanting to start a podcast but did not know what to do or where to start? Want a great platform that helps you to publish your podcast on iTunes, Google Podcast, Himalaya, Spotify, Alexa, and many more? Do you want to receive a gift for signing up for 2 months? Receive $20.00 for launching your podcast on Buzzsprout!